Friday, August 14

Date Night

Date night last night was a movie one! And boy, Julie & Julia has got to be the cutest, sweetest, yummiest movie I've seen in awhile. Pure, simple entertainment!! Both W & I enjoyed it immensity (it did help that he has a culinary background!). This is a "totally worth it" movie. And W said it made him get antsy to start cooking again...All right!! That's what I'm talking about! :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

sooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!

W and J said...

I thought of you last night as we went! :D

Tara said...

im sooo calling my mother in law. we need a date night and i need to see this movie-stat. william is such a good husband to put up with it. matt keeps giving me dirty looks everytime i even mention it. he says he would rather see GI joe. yeah right. in his dreams.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

I just saw that with a girlfriend last night - it was great!