Thursday, August 13

Fitted Sheets


We finished the crib sheets today so I have 5 different ones to choose from! The green flannel is on for now, making our crib bedding pretty much complete! My aunt & I will tackle the blanket tomorrow & then the window treatment. We're running out of projects with tons of time left so hopefully we can make some more fun baby things!

4 comments:

Tara said...

love love love it!!!!!!

Megan said...

So when i get preggo will you make me a crib set? haha

and more things to make (I've found lots of tutorials online):
quilts
http://lovelyritablog.blogspot.com/2008/04/multi-stripe-baby-quilt.html
(I love this one!)

onesies (applique things on blank ones, it's really easy and super cute)

burp rags
http://anewchelseamorning.blogspot.com/2007/03/such-mystery-not.html
(although my mommy friend says you should put fabric at the bottom, it gives it weight without taking away from the absorbency of the diaper middle part) OR
http://thelongestyear.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/06/easy-peasy-burp-cloth-tutorial.html

swaddle blankets
http://thelongestyear.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/06/tutorial-easy-peasy-swaddle-sheet.html?cid=138566478#comments

diaper bag
http://amingledyarn.wordpress.com/gallery/tutorial-hip-mama-diaper-bag/

Bibs
http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2008/02/bib-tutorial.html OR
http://chickpeastudio.typepad.com/chickpea_sewing_studio/2008/01/chickpea-infant.html

and this girl is amazing, I can see you liking her style too, and sewing things for yourself!
http://ohsohappytogether.blogspot.com/

There's a whole world of sewing tutorials on the blogosphere, it's a dangerous place! I use delicious.com to "tag" things, so I can bring up anything with the word "sew" or "baby" or "dinner" easily. It's great for recipes... and tutorials!

W and J said...

Megan-- you ROCK!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! These are some awesome resources to surf through!! :D

Megan said...

you are welcome! let me know if you want anything specific and I will see what I can find!