
We just got back from a lovely night up in Auburn!! We attended & celebrated a beautiful wedding. Then made a night of it by staying at the wonderful
Flower Farm Inn B&B! The wedding was outdoors in the bride's parents' farmhouse with a beautiful barn, pond & scenery. It was a hot ceremony, but we each got a fan at our seats!

Announcing Mr. & Mrs. Brock Beauchamp!!

Taking pictures by the beautiful pond...which had floating candles in it when the sun went down! Breath-taking!

Reception! Hard to see but there were twinkle lights strung all through the trees...so awesome especially when you can see the stars!! Man, I love weddings! Especially since I get to take my date home with me at the end of the night!! ;)

We stayed in the super cozy "Wild Poppy" room at Flower Farm & were surprised to find out they also had a coffeehouse & nursery on the grounds--talk about owning LOTS of space! It was truly a retreat & so refreshing to get out of town for a quick break. Our cute room with pond & flowing fountain just outside our window!

Our B&B favorite: vintage claw-footed bathtub--perfect for relaxing!!
4 comments:
LOVE what you did with that top!!! you're so creative!!!!
Heehee, Thanks! Had to figure out a way to make it a tad bit longer!! ;)
omg - the B&B that you stayed at looks adorable!! Also, I kept thinking at the wedding (when everyone kept saying "you've never met another couple more perfect for each other!") You and Will are a PERFECT match :)
Actually, I think that about a lot of married couples I know. However, not all of them have the same quirks as B&K :)
Thanks, Stef! And you're so right about the quirks for B&K! They were way too cute at the wedding!! God is so good!!
Post a Comment