Oddly enough, sometimes I totally forget that I'm pregnant. Take for example, the most stupidest thing I've done so far this pregnancy: doing a back somersault in the pool with my cousin's kids last week. Yup, definitely hurt my stomach muscles on that one. Dr. said I probably just pulled 'em & they'll heal in time. I feel better now, but definitely still lame.W says I look undeniably pregnant now, or that I just have a really big tumor in my belly. I'm still pretty comfortable unless you ask me to sleep through the night without getting up at least 5 times to pee. I'm starting to not like standing for long periods of time. And I've noticed a change in my physical stamina when it's really hot.
But overall, it's been really great and I keep telling people "It's been wonderful! I could definitely do this pregnant thing multiple times!" ;)
3 comments:
yay! you look so good! no worries, the glucose test will fly and be over before you know it!! if you get a choice in flavor, do the orange over the lemon lime. it brought back memories of mcdonalds orange soda from when i was a kid ;)
you're looking super good these days! I think you look very healthy.
Almost wishing I hadn't made my gender guess... I Keep looking at pictures and 2nd guessing myself. I still think boy, but won't be shocked if its a girl :)
Sometimes I'm not 100% and I typically won't make a guess, but I really wanted to this time :)
I'm so happy to hear that! When I was pregnant with Leila it was magical - so easy, and fun and I'd forget I was pregnant too! You look fabulous : )
Post a Comment