Slacker. I know it. I have yet to take one picture of miss Dulcinea's growing bump with my fancy camera. Oh yeah, I haven't even mentioned she has a nickname already. All thanks to my parents' trip to Spain. It means "the sweetest thing" and is the name a sweets bakery there. And of course it's stuck because they were in Spain when we found out and like to suggest girls names to us every once in awhile.
So, in a last ditch effort to save Mama-face, I've compiled all the phone bump pictures I've taken so far. Here she is...
Woot woot!
I'm feeling ever so EXHAUSTED these days. I want to sit on the sofa with my feet up, drink a hot beverage and eat sweets. I don't want to clean, cook, discipline, or anything remotely work-related. Oh well. Not gonna happen.
I definitely feel less motivated to actually birth a baby right now too. And I'm acutely aware that this is a mental sport. :/ Please join me in praying for mental strength and motivation when the time comes. {Cuz I just did all this hard work not all that long ago, yo!} And that I'll magically bypass all the normal, horrible recovery {read: nursing issues} that I face each and every time for the following six weeks.
Other than that, things are pretty normal around here when a baby is just a few months away. Still loads and loads to do while time keeps ticking.
Seriously can.not wait to meet this little girl!! Praying for curls a second time around. ;)

3 comments:
praying this recovery is better for you! i cant imagine having that type of recovery with a new baby and other kids at home to care for. :(
you look fabulous!
Well my sweet friend... as I read your post I was so glad to have specific things to pray for for you but then it kind of hit me... From the very beginning this little girl has not been a part of your plan (timing wise... certainly not baby wise). God has already used this little one to show you how very little control we have and how in control He is. With your labor and delivery it will be the same. He will carry you on His strength and not of your own so that when all is said and done and your little one is here ALL the glory goes to Him. You won't be able to boast in yourself but you will certainly be able to boast in His sovereign care over YOU and HER! So, I hope that encourages you and just know I will be there in the weeks before and after to help where I can and so will others. I love you and her already!
I'm praying for you!
Also, what do you want me to make for her? Seriously. I remember a few things that you have suggested, but I do not remember specifics and if you really want them. Okay, go!
Post a Comment