It looks BEAUTIFUL. One question, what did you do with all the stuff from the before photo?
Great question! Some we simply tossed or donated.others were still looking for better storage [dog food] while my craftstuff is back in there.
Yahoo!! Nice work girl!!!
jessica, it looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! great job guys!!!!!
You, both, did a fabulous job. I give you so much credit for doing this in your 3rd trimester. : ) I love the spot of the sewing machine. I'm still trying to find a good location for mine.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It looks BEAUTIFUL. One question, what did you do with all the stuff from the before photo?
Great question! Some we simply tossed or donated.others were still looking for better storage [dog food] while my craft
stuff is back in there.
Yahoo!! Nice work girl!!!
jessica, it looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! great job guys!!!!!
You, both, did a fabulous job. I give you so much credit for doing this in your 3rd trimester. : )
I love the spot of the sewing machine. I'm still trying to find a good location for mine.
Post a Comment