Saturday, November 27

Black Friday

My mom did a great post on our experience yesterday. 

Definitely action-packed and dramatic, for sure. Ezra loved looking at all the people hustling about. We walked away with a few deals, but not much. So maybe it was more of a light charcoal grey-ish as opposed to a jet-black Friday for our personal funding of retailers.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

No lines??? Wow! I love your moms post, too funny! And LMAO you yelled "it's the Christmas season" LOL! I haven't shopped at all this year:( I usually have it all done before thanksgiving, this is killing me! I'm going to be cutting it very close this year:/

Tara said...

i will NOT go to a store on black friday. i will however online shop. such FANTASTIC deals!

we asked for a tv for our bedroom for xmas (our current one is sooo old-mine from when i first moved out at 19!) and my in laws found us a 48 inch, flat screen, plasma, for 200!!! beyond a killer deal!!!

im curious what the deals will be like on all the websites today for cyber monday...