Saturday, June 5

A Marvelous Party

I love the theatre just as much as I love this and this. So, when my parents proposed a swap: 4 tickets for a night with Ezra, we didn't hesitate to say "YES!" Plus, we knew with an up-coming 3 week separation, my parents could really get their fill of Ezra now. W & I had drinks and light appetizers at Va de Vi, a fabulous recommendation from my Pops. We sat outside next to a huge Oak tree and a peaceful little pond and fountain. The weather had finally cooled down! It was wonderful!
For the check, they put the bill in table books. Ours was "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" and there were lots of comments from previous customers. A very creative and quirky idea, I thought. You can see our card & bill in it here.
We then met up with the Moogs; leaving Baby Autumn with her gma to come out & play. The play was called "A Marvelous Party" and it was at the Lesher Center for the Arts. It was a comedic musical in honor of Noel Coward, a famous playwright. Thoroughly entertaining with amazingly talented actors! At one point, I was crying from laughing so hard. Afterward, we hit up good ol' Mel's for food & conversation. But not before a quick photoshoot.

Clearly, we're not professional. 

This was the guys' prom pose. Classic.

3 comments:

Edie said...

As much fun as you had....we had more fun with the little guy...i LOVE my Ezra!

Tara said...

mmm we're big va de vi fans!! glad you had a fun night out!

Michelle Weiss said...

Looks like you two had a wonderful evening out!