To Avacado!
Contemplating what to try next. Carrots? Bananas?
Peas? Sweet Potatoes? We'll see!
Oh, and on another note, he's just starting to get on all fours & rock a bit! Definitely don't think I'm ready for that next stage. And I'm pretty sure I see two buds on the bottom gum.
3 comments:
He's growing so fast and I miss him so much! Tomorrow seems like forever.
omg brady HATED avocado and still does. too funny.
are you making his baby food or buying? if you're interested in making, i have a fantastic baby food cookbook i used when i made brady's food that is AMAZING and has some awesome recipes. you can borrow it anytime!
Jack likes avocados, too. Try sweet potatoes next; they are still one of Jack's favorites. He still likes the purees and now really enjoys Trader Joe's sweet potato fries.
Oh yeah, there are DEFINITELY two buds on his bottom gums. I saw them today!
Post a Comment