We watched "So You Think You Can Dance" last night at my parents' place with my grandma (thanks, DVR). She only liked the ballroom dancing stuff--so old school. Love you, Grandma! :) Anyway, they are now down the top 10 dancers (5 couples)! And, what does this all mean exactly?!?! They're going ON TOUR! :D I've gone to concerts before but I'm usually not so gung-ho about them. I'm usually the one who goes along for the ride instead of initiating the concert plan. Well, all that's about to change! (Shout out to Tara, my concert role-model)
They are coming to the Bay Area during September! And I'm going (most likely without William, based on his reaction last night when I was jumping up & down)!! I guess the weekly torture is enough for him. Bummer.
SYTYCD Tour Schedule
3 comments:
oh i am SO down!
YIPPIE! :D
I love that show! How fun! :)
Post a Comment