Monday, July 14

Art Under the Oaks

Yesterday we went to see Art Under the Oaks at

It's the first time I've ever been to LIvermore's Alden Lane Nursery & boy, was I wowed! They have the most spacious & beautiful grounds. William & I walked around the plants & checked out the local artists' booths. Another fun & free event. Gotta love our area, so many great things to do!


And we enjoyed some yummy shaved ice too. It was so hard to walk out of there not spending any money. So many pretty plants, garden decorations, and art.

4 comments:

Edie said...

No photos of the Arterburn pots?

Oh, and yeah, you have been to Alden Lane, many times....but you don't remember because you wanted to run all over the place and not let me buy stuff. That's okay, my grandchildren will get back at you....ha ha.

Tara said...

what gorgeous pictures! i loooove plants and flowers! ill have to make a visit down to alden lane! my next plan for seeing pretty flowers is the botanical gardens in sf. heard its beautiful and full of butterflies. =)

jillyco said...

Pretty! I've never been there!

W and J said...

jill- If you can get Ken to forgo his Sunday afternoon nap, it won't disappoint! It's lovely, local, & free! :)