More baking last week...
I've been at a loss about what to blog about really. Our days are pretty ho-hum. Which is just fine with me.
{because crazy toddlers always come out of the washer, huh?!}
{some body needs a second hair cut...}
It's still up and down around here. Well, I'm really only talking about me. I've been kind of melancholy lately. Pity party?! Maybe just a little. But every girl is entitled to them every now and again, right? {I only say 'girl' because in my very limited experience, only my girlfriends seem to share this with me...}
Add warm water.
Cover for 3-5 hours.
Divide into 3rds. Roll into balls with floured hands. I baked each one in a round ceramic.
Cut and serve warm with lots of butter. These little hands kept coming back for seconds, thirds...I had to cut him off.
With the second and third loaves, I folded in some honey before baking. I think I'm going to experiment with flax-seed next round.
Something so deeply satisfying about making your own bread. Even a super easy recipe.
Cover for 3-5 hours.
Divide into 3rds. Roll into balls with floured hands. I baked each one in a round ceramic.
Cut and serve warm with lots of butter. These little hands kept coming back for seconds, thirds...I had to cut him off.
With the second and third loaves, I folded in some honey before baking. I think I'm going to experiment with flax-seed next round.
Something so deeply satisfying about making your own bread. Even a super easy recipe.
3 comments:
i feel like we have been kind of ho hum lately too. i told matt over the weekend i was so bored. i think ive decided im one of those people that needs to be busy and on the go to stay happy. when i am just lounging around the house....i tend to go a bit nuts. lol.
ezra is always so freaking happy. i love it.
Love E's hair! Same here... I guess nothing more then the regular day can be a good thing too! We have 4 month shots today but I swear I am coming out there soon!!!
sometimes ho-hum being normal is good. Then when life gets exciting its actually fun and not just "the norm".
You've convinced me to make some bread. who knows why I don't. We don't eat much bread at all, but this stuff just looks and sounds yummy!
Post a Comment