We had a great weekend; full of fun nights and lazy indoor days. The weather has been rainy, windy, and chilly lately. I had a really great night out with Elizabeth. It was a much needed night of uninterrupted time to talk. And talk we did. We closed out the restaurant which is a first for me. ;) The following night, W and I celebrated St. Patty's Day with a night out on the town. A special thanks to our lovely babysitters for making that happen.
Sunday after church was a super lazy one. The boys vegged, and read books. E watched a movie and W did some more job research while I decided to bake something yummy. William had picked up some ingredients the day before to make cupcakes so I went with that.
The recipe I found also included Bailey's butter cream frosting...absolutely amazing! I decided to go all out by adding green dye and white stars. I even used Will's piping bag to practice my lacking icing skills.
William's Kitchen Aid mixer now has a permanent spot on our kitchen counter. That thing is super heavy and I've had to pull it out of the cabinet above the refrigerator too many times in the past 6 months.
I have a series of unfinished projects laying about the house...including this new one I started but ran out of spray-paint primer. It didn't help that it was way too cold to be outside or in the garage for this one.
Goodness. I'm having some serious ADD with projects lately. Such is life, lately. Slightly disorderly. And I'm not even going to tell you about our landuary status...


3 comments:
sounds like such a great weekend! did you end up at one of those wine bars we were talking about?!
Yum!!! Umm... I miss you! I know I keep pushing out our play dates. Bella has decided she has basically no interest in sleeping again. I am back from my rents and OFFICIALLY a stay at home mom as of yesterday. It was harder then I thought telling my boss :) I am working SOOO hard on sleep training the diva in her own room but we really need a date soon. I miss you! Thinking and praying for you everyday. I am so proud of you!!!
omg, I'm DROOLING over here!! Can you just send me a bowl of the frosting?
Post a Comment