I saw this pin this week and had to laugh...
Because
W seriously just completed the exact same idea! {well, without the
stain, finish and legs} Last month, during our downstairs purge and
furniture re-arranging, we took out our coffee table. It was just
getting in the way of E's play and we were ready to get rid of it. But,
we were seriously lacking places to put our tea {and well, this is
winter afterall and tea is a regular thing in this household for all
three of us}.
So
W's amazing DIY solution? Tree stump tables. He made two. How? I don't
know. You'll have to ask him. It was a project he did entirely by
himself. But I love the results. They are small, easily move out of the
way when we don't need them, and very rustic.
After reading this
tutorial, I may ask him to finish off the pieces. Although, I do really
dig the more natural look. Like it's fresh out of the forest.What do
you think?
2 comments:
that would be so cute in a cabin in tahoe or something! love the rustic ness!
I wanna know, I wanna know!! That looks so neat and my house could use a couple. Do share, William. Pretty please?!
Post a Comment