Monday, January 23

Spontaneous Beach Trip

One of my New Year's Resolutions {which I haven't really officially made a list of just yet} is to be more adventurous with the boys sans W. I hate that this has to be a goal because I love having adventures as a complete, whole family. BUT that isn't really realistic this winter. So I'm going to try to be brave and go about it on my own...just for a little while. I'm mostly talking about our Saturdays since W will be in the office and it's an extra day for us to fill. I'm not exactly sure what this is going to look like but I'd like to take the boys on a few field trips where ever they may be.

Well, the Lord is so kind and provided an adventure buddy for me on our first Saturday that W had to work. My girlfriend, Kori, joined us on a walk to Farmer's Market which then turned into an afternoon at Santa Cruz.

3 comments:

Erin Stewart said...

SF should be your next adventure :)

Tara said...

omg so fun!!

Elizabeth said...

You are awesome! So proud of you, I will totally accompany you on a few adventures or "field trips" :)