Friday, January 20

Best of My Days Update

You may {or may not} remember our adult table favors for Thanksgiving. If not, read here.

W and I have started to fill in our January with a favorite moment from each day. And to be honest, we're both learning that it's a great exercise. There are some days {particular to it being tax season} where we both struggle to come up with something good. Many of W's week day best moments are when he gets to come home finally. 


Sometimes it's dang hard to see the good. A few we had to stretch a little just to come up with something. That's why I look forward to us sitting down for dinner {some days after the kids are asleep} and looking back on the day. And to see how fast a month can go by without remembering! I think we're really going to love having these by the time December rolls around...


Some of my favorite include:

"E actually listening and obeying the first time: pressing the unlock button moments after I realized that both boys and my purse were locked in the van."
"sleep"
"tea with J"
"preparing and having a romantic dinner {with homemade Challoh bread}"
"understanding audit/review work papers"
"hearing about beach trip"
"hearing about theo rolling over for the first time"
"mastering bathing two boys"
"being able to get out of bed today"
"spontaneous trip to the park {tunnel giggles}"
"flying kite with E"
"Having W home before E's asleep"

Life is good even amongst the mundane.

1 comment:

Tara said...

love this.