Wednesday, December 28

Four Years of Us

FOUR years
{taken just four years ago...right before our wedding}

THREE jobs
{black tie, t & d, and now ssf}

TWO boys

ONE full life

Happy anniversary to my hot hubby! I'm so thankful you made me your wife four years ago. On to the next 46.... :)

{anybody else notice that W changes his hair style as much as I do?? ;)}

4 comments:

Tara said...

SO happy for you guys!! happy, happy anniversary!! <33

Megan said...

You two are so stinkin adorable! Happy Anniversary!

Michelle Weiss said...

Love you two!! I'm so happy we've been able to spend time together. I hope we can get together more frequently!

Stef said...

loved this post! Wow... William's hair has changed quite a bit! How funny, who would've thought he could do so many styles :)
What a fun collage of pictures - Happy Anniversary!