Tuesday, August 30

Capturing The End of Three

The evening shoot was a bit hard..it was past E's bedtime and he was just over it. Nothing that a little bribery couldn't handle. Smarties and goofy assistants sure helped! But we were still able to capture some great moments. And seriously, canNOT wait to get these order, framed, and hung before I'm in recovery. The Shutterfly deal I got in my e-mail is a great motivator too.



{this would be one of the Smarties pics--he's chomping away! :)}


W and E took a break from pics to look at some ducks in the water. Jessi got some great shots of them hanging out.



That's right-- we're so close to fully experiencing the 'plus two' now!! EEEK!

3 comments:

Stef said...

loved these! I like how the chalk board writing ties into W's shirt :)

Tara said...

she did such a great job, i just may be calling her for our xmas card photos!!

the one where you say he is eating the smarties...my FAV family pose for pics EVER. i do it with families all the time and it is always one of the best. ever since i got pg with peyton, that pose has been on my list for christmas card pictures. i just ADORE it. i would blow that one up LARGE for your house!! :)

Stefany said...

I love them! A truly gorgeous family! : )
I love that you bribe E with candy! We did that last year with our family portraits! Works like a charm!
The black and white is by far my favorite! LOVE!