One item on my loooong, forever growing 'to-do' list was to get some maternity and family pictures done before Boy arrives. The last pics we've taken together was waaay back in November for our Christmas cards. We've ALL changed a ton since then. ;) I was a bit out of luck because our go-to girl, Meghan, has been out of the country for the year and told me she'd be back on Sept 8th. Just not going to work with a due date of August 31st...even if I'm preparing to go late.
So, I had to do a bit of brainstorming. Several months ago, I ran into a friend who I traveled to Haiti with in the summer of 2007 and funny enough, have known since I was like 7. She is such a sweetheart and an amazing photographer. While we were catching up, I asked about how her business was going. She works for a local photography company, but also does stuff on her own. I was randomly reminded of our conversation a few weeks ago and gave her call last minute. I booked the shoot with her during the week her twin sister was getting married and got the photos a few days after her maid-of-honor duties. Jessi is that awesome!
We did a mid-morning maternity shoot in our bedroom and then we got together again in the evening, after W got home from work, to get some family ones. She gave me over 100 beautifully edited pictures so I'm just forced to post the family ones tomorrow! I apologize in advance for the picture overload! :) Not only do I love our bedroom now, but it was also great to capture it before this past weekend of newborn-supply-overload. Let's just say that I'm glad these pictures capture what it once looked like before Pampers, chux pads, burp clothes, blankets, and oneies threw up all over it.
Here's a bit of what Jessi captured during the morning...
















8 comments:
WOW Jess! I love EVERY single ONE!!! SO cool!!!
p.s. Where did you get that dress? I LOVE IT!!!
Jess these are amazing, She captured so much beauty! Love E's eyes in the first one. Can't wait to see the rest/
SO beautiful, jessica!
is this the girl that works for ultra spective? i think your mom was talking to me about her a while back. (and i actually think she has helped in a few of our shoots there! matt trains anna, the owner)...
she did a remarkable job!!
Erin- dress is from target...junior area. the belt is suppose to go around your waist-- i just modified it a bit. ;)
Tara- Yeah, that's where she works! But they pay her by the hour which kind of stinks so I just went through her directly so she could pocket it all. :)
I might have to copy you on the dress (if they still have it)... Saturday night I wore jeans for probably the LAST time... I was SO uncomfortable! If you don't have any action by Wednesday, let me know! I will bring you lunch if you have time :)
these turned out AMAZING! THe one of you across the bed with you tummy showing could be on a billboard or definitely in a maternity magazine!
So fun chatting tonight. Miss yoU!
Absolutely stunning!!! I love them all.
And, E... Could he be any cuter? I don't think so! ; )
Post a Comment