Wednesday, June 8

Hi, Third Tri!

Eek! Here we are, starting the last trimester of baking this baby...
I'm still in denial about the whole thing. ;) This week I've definitely noticed that daily activities are getting harder: getting E into his car seat, lifting things, etc. I get out of breath way too easily. I wonder if I can get a doctor's note to skip housework yet. And the bathroom runs during the night are much more frequent-- Goodbye, good, wonderful, well-rested nights. See ya on the flip side! Oh, and how could I forget...the boobs are definitely finding rest on top of the belly. Clearly seen here:
But I must be cray cray because I do still love being pregnant! The swollen belly, big kicks and squirms, and just the pure miracle that is creating new life still get me even with the new and old challenges of this pregnancy. I love it and would love to do it all over again! I will most assuredly be sad when W and I grow out of this life stage.

4 comments:

Tara said...

you're almost there!!!

Stef said...

you look U-mazing! Like, seriously. And you're carrying high, which surprised me. Strong tummy muscles, Jess, way to go :)

Cannot believe you're approaching 30 weeks, but even more glad I get to see you next week!!!!!!

Also, loving that you're enjoying being pregnant. I've learned this year, its a joy. Even despite all the icky moments. Its a gift and a miracle from God.

Stefany said...

You look fabulous.
3rd trimester was harder on me the second time around. Caring for an active toddler who also loved to be held made me very ready towards the end.
I know what you mean about loving pregnancy. Probably, in part, why my desire for more is so strong. ; )

Erin Stewart said...

Yahoo!!! 3rd tri! You look GREAT!!! I am excited for 3rd tri myself because we will be closer to meeting our little one but I am with you, Loving being pregnant (since I am away from the not.so.fun 1st tri)!