Friday, June 10

10 on 10

Ok, so there's this photography idea that I've seen and loved called "10 on 10". The premise is to take a photo during each hour for 10 hours of the 10th day of the month. Basically, you're just documenting what happens throughout your day. Beauty in the ordinary! And when each 10th would roll around, I'd utterly forget to participate. But not this month! :) Funny how this day didn't turn out as ordinary since my tutoring got cancelled for the day and W worked an evening shift last night and got today off. But, here's my first "10 on 10" anyway!

Bfast time..E is a huge morning eater: two eggs, fruit, and yogurt are the norm..

Some outdoor play...

Naptime: Mama makes some sandwiches for our family field trip.

Arrive at our destination and time to explore!

Back at home and naptime for everyone...

Up, books and snack time!

Do some house chores, like breaking down and transferring crib to other room! Eek!

Pack up, grab dinner to go, and head to Concert in the Park

Good times with friends!

Put E down for the night, craft and watch a movie together!
And, that's a wrap!

More on our awesome family field trip later, because, of course, I have lots of pictures that cannot go unshared. ;)

3 comments:

Stefany said...

oh, I'm so happy you remembered. I love this. It's my favorite post of the month.
Your day looks like a lot more fun than ours.
I'm hoping to make it to a concert in the park one of these days. : )

Tara said...

I love how active you guys are as a family. William is such an involved husband and father. Seriously so rare these days.

Re: breaking down the crib--for some reason I thought I remembered u saying the boys would share a room...did u guys end up deciding against that?!

W and J said...

Stef- Thank you for reminding me! You're the best! :)

Tara- You're right! Our hope is to move them into together once Boy sleeps through the night. But we didn't keep E in our room all that long and not sure about this time round...so we want the option just in case!