Friday, March 25

Winner's Luck?

I can't say "I never win anything!" anymore. After winning the photo shoot with TabithaNicolle from a blog giveaway, I figured, "That's the rest of my winning luck!" Marrying W must have upped my winning chances to be honest. Ever since then, I've actually won something. Maybe it's because he's really good at winning stuff off the radio. My biggest winnings to date was the SYTYCD tour tickets a few years back.

So I was totally shocked when I won another giveaway last week from one of my dear friend's blog and a pretty little box showed up on my doorstep yesterday morning! I find it completely hilarious that I actually won because I was jokingly badgering Stef to pick me throughout the week. But I only entered once when she gave a chance at two entries. And after 34 comments, there were slim chances I'd get picked. 

But here's the loot {+ a sample that I didn't find until later}! I can NOT wait to try my new tea flavors and cute little orange teapot. I discovered the Blackflower & Company is in northern California and started by one of Stef's friends. All of their tea looks and sounds delicious!

E was happy to win too!
{a great free indoor activity for a rainy day!}

And I found a random blog while surfing that is offering my favorite Shabby Apple dress as a giveaway. Hopefully, my winning luck can stretch to one more win. But I'm going to be super selfish and NOT tell you which one it is...okay okay, just kidding.

Have YOU won anything fun and unexpected?!?

3 comments:

Tara said...

yay!! so awesome!!

i have had NO LUCK winning anything EVER, except twice.

i won a giveaway on heather's blog once and my biggest, best, most amazing win was 3rd row michael buble tickets a few years back. BEST.WIN.EVER. i dont know if anything can ever top that! ;)

congrats, that's so awesome!!! <3

Stef said...

yay! I'm so glad it arrived and SO glad you won! I laughed so hard when the website drew your name. Awesome. You'll have to tell us if you love the tea. I sure love mine!

Stefany said...

looks like E had a fabulous time!
Congrats! : )