Tuesday, March 8

Some of Our Weekend

{Celebrating Jill's 30-something birthday}
{Morning play while Papa was at a men's church meeting}
{Walking downtown to the market}
{Chilling and people-watching during lunch}
{Smelling a cinnamon pine cone while Pops & Ma clean out the back}
{Getting a little too carried away at the store.}
{Snacks before church}
{Ending the weekend with a fire.}

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

SOME?! I couldn't cram all this in even if I tried:)

fun weekend!:)

Edie said...

There's just something wrong with the last photo.....building a roaring fire while still dressed in shorts? Must be born and raised in CA :)

Stefany said...

Looks like a busy but fabulous weekend.
I love the Farmers Market. Alyssa has one more week of Saturday soccer, then she switches to friday evenings!!!
I look forward to getting back to my Farmers Market mornings! : )

ashlynjustin said...

How I miss the farmers market there. That was our Sat morning go to every weekend. Looks like a fab weekend!!

Tara said...

matt loves phish food! good choice! :)

looks like a perfect/relaxing weekend! hope we see you at the FM soon!!

Stef said...

you guys have the BEST weekends! I wish we lived closer.

Kate said...

Love this fun picture post. Especially E's pose in the 'people-watching' picture. That just screams toddler. You make it all look so easy, even though I know it can't be.

And your pregnancy cravings are making me so jealous - caramel home-popped popcorn. Holy cow.