"I never thought of having a baby with down syndrome..."
Read the rest here. And if you have time, you should read more of Natalie's posts. We were fortunate to meet this wonderful family through the Moogs. But were so bummed when we learned they live in Temucula which is no where close to here...
5 comments:
I follow a blog kellehampton.com and have fallen in love with miss Nella. Not that I would "wish" DS on any baby, but I think her blog has opened my eyes to understand they're just people with a few extra special needs. And they're so smiley and so loving and so, so, SO cute!
Thanks for this. I'm going to read it later when I have time.
Love you!
Wow so inspiring! What a loving family and happy boy! Thank you for sharing.
have you read kelle hamptons blog?
kellehampton.com
read the birth story of nella. her daughter was born with down syndrome and the birth story is SO moving. i sobbed the entire afternoon after i read it. i am a daily reader of her blog now. its totally inspiring.
I live in Temecula!
Tara, I read that blog (I think you recommended it) and I had not realized that!
Can't help but wonder how she took that first picture at the top of the post!
Post a Comment