Tuesday, February 22

Craft Your Heart Out

Yup. That's exactly what I did all day yesterday with my girlfriend, Erin. Craft. All.Day.Long. It was fabulous! E put in a great marathon morning nap so we completed 3 headbands and 3/4 of a bib necklace. 
headband tutorials used: victorian lace and button.
Then we headed back to the craft store when we discovered we needed more supplies. E was back down for an afternoon nap, and we finished the rest of the projects. Lovely. And I just have to say that Erin seriously came out of the craft closet. She was a complete natural and within two projects, was already going rogue. I was way impressed with her mad skills. 
Only negative from the day was that I was waaaay too pooped to finish my sewing project that evening. But so worth it to delay another day for such an awesome craft date!

W thought our loot was pretty rockin' too.

4 comments:

Stef said...

oh, what fun!! I love the way those turned out! Especially on W - he rocks the look for shizzle.

Stefany said...

Sounds like a fabulous day! : )
I absolutely love the necklace and floral headbands!

Tara said...

they turned out great!! i puffy pink heart rosette headbands!!

Tiffany said...

I love those on the girls! and sometime i steal them sometimes too. excellent modeling too I must say!