Date night: Okay, I don't know if it's because I'm already feeling/looking big or because it was rainy or because I just didn't have anything to wear or what. But I went through a good portion of the closet before I could settle on anything. Grumph. But there is a positive: a small little pile has been started for donations. Less clothes, cleaner closet! Hooray! Which is partly the point of doing this, right?!
Alright, onto what I settled on:
black elastic headband: goody, target
necklace: twisted
black velvet jacket {that I can't button}: target
sweater: banana republic
green tank top: target, thrifted
jeans: chip & pepper
boots: vintage, paris flea market
Hubby wanted to join the fun! Here's his casual Friday work outfit turned date night outfit. I think he just wanted ya'll to get a hoot out of his tie. ;)
hat: Cavender's, Texan purchase {along with my gifted boots}
trench: thrifted
bob the tomato tie: thrifted
collared shirt: J. Crew outlet
Jeans: old navy
boots: justin ropers, boot barn
watch: timex, thrifted
black leather braclet: anni gift
Church outfit...but we actually missed it this morning because E somehow slept over two hours for his morning nap...
earrings: drop pearls, twisted
bracelet: the wilma, twisted
brown tank: target
blouse: target, but i didn't like the sleeve-ends so I cut the elastic out to make it more bohemian
capris: kohl's maternity, gifted
heels: payless
And that's that.
3 comments:
Jess, you do NOT look big at all! I keep thinking "wow! She looks fabulous!" no worries... these kinds of thoughts are always only in OUR heads :)
oh puh-lease! you cant even tell you're pregnant! you look great! LOVE that first outfit! the jacket is awesome!
I love your hubby's outfit! He is so much fun!
Tara- when I saw Jess I was actually shocked at how much she is showing (although you CANNOT tell at all in these pics;))!
Post a Comment