So I totally can't take any credit for this idea, but I thought I'd try it out. It's fun! Perhaps it will help me get more creative and also to learn what lurks in the dark corners of my closet. Remember my New Year's goals? I figure actually looking at all my closet may help me clean it out.
Others have done a week worth of outfits, but I'm not going to commit to that just yet. I'll start with date night outfits because they're always fun for me. I really like to dress up for W, and for me too. If you see me during the week, I tend to keep with the comfy but typical jeans, flats, t-shirt combo. Anyway, this was a date night outfit one night while we were in Sonoma a few weeks ago!
{Worst ever taking a pic of myself but W was preoccupied}
Glitter Bow-tie Cardigan: Target
Print Dress: Anthro
Skinny Belt: H&M
Tights: DKNY, Nordies
Boots: Vintage, Paris Flea Market
Bracelet: The Wilma, Twisted Silver
7 comments:
You look gorgeous!! :)
Nice work girl!!! Thanks for the date today :) If I stay home this weekend let me know if you have time to get together!!! I can come to ptown or you and E could come to SF!!! I am thinking it might be nice to stay home... Thank you again for today!!!
Love it all!
this is a great idea!! Mostly because your non-stylish friend {ME} will come here for weekly ideas :)
I love what you did with the belt. I never would've thought of that!
i would love to start doing this if i wasnt as big as a house! maybe in a few months ;)
Looking good Jess, what a fab idea... Need a few more months and maybe I'll start looking at whats lurking in my closet. lol
So cute! Love the idea!
Post a Comment