We pretty much spent all last week at the park..well, at various ones around us. The sun has been delightful and the Vitamin D is just asking to be absorbed. Our town has 25 play-structure parks and I'm thinking we should try each one out. Most of them have been updated since I was a kid, but a few still hold some memories. Last week, we spent time at the three closest to us.
Recently, Ezra has been brave enough to go down slides by himself. He's also crossed the threshold of not looking back. You know, when the kid just takes off running to go explore and be adventurous, and doesn't even take a second to look back at his safety net. Yeah, we're there. Didn't think it was possible, because he normally stays so close to us. Starting to spread those wings, I suppose...
Thankfully, he still allows for the occasional Mama snuggle time throughout playtime, if I'm sneaky enough.
On the weekend, Papa got to join in on the park fun.
Static-Boy Hair!
{photo credit: K.Jenkins}











8 comments:
Aww I love that pic of you holding E... Such a great shot! We live at the park too, if not at the park then we are on walks. Miss you guys hope all is well Jess!
awesome pictures, Jess!
did you guys get a new camera? pics look great!!
I wish!! Have some seriously camera envy with our friends' camera every time they visit!
I love that E loves to snuggle... The picture of you and him is precious!
Park days are the best. The kids always seem to be in such a better mood afterwards! : )
Oh my gosh - that first picture is just too cute!
Love it!
LOVE the photos! I can't believe how fast he grew up! I still think of him as a 2 month old!
Post a Comment