Monday, January 24

Gettin' Crafty {But Not Me}

Well, Kirsten did at least while visiting. We saw some cute burlap pillows over at dear lillie and K wanted to make her own. We made a quick run to the fabric store for burlap and ribbon. I helped set her up with the sewing machine and other supplies, and off she went.

I wish I could have mustered up the motivation to join her in the craftiness, but I just haven't been feelin' it this month. Bummer, but I'm sure I'll be at it again in no time. I did grab some fabric while we were out in the hopes of making some tote bags. 

2 comments:

Stefany said...

I love this. Well, I love all pillows! : )
I think about crafting with fabric but the thought of it is a bit too intimidating.
My grandma gave my husband and I her old sewing machine for christmas, so maybe someday in the near future! : )

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

That is one of my favorite blogs!