Wednesday, January 26

{Finally} In Progress

Finally sat down tonight to get working on a gift: a book tote bag.

I'm using my left over materials from Ezra's stocking since it's for another little boy. But now I'm at a stand-still until I get some more supplies. Hoping to be complete by next week. 

4 comments:

Stefany said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! : )
I'm going to look into that class, talk to Timmy... I'll let you know what I decide!

Megan said...

Super cute!!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, I misread your post when you wrote it's for "another little boy" and thought you meant you were EXPECTING a second boy. I got ridiculously excited for you for all of about 3 seconds.

But the bag is gorgeous. :)

Tiffany said...

Sounds like something that I could use! I traveled with five books this last weekend:/