Wednesday, September 1

Late Afternoon At The Park

It was a gorgeous afternoon yesterday. And what better way than to spend it at the park?! We were so lucky that Christina and Knox could join us for the fun. Naptime timing can be so hard at these ages!!
I just love how social Ezra is. He was so excited to play with Knox. The boys hung out on the play structure.
Man, this little baby wants to walk so bad!
They played on the turf.
Ezra found some leaves and sticks to eat
While Knox bounced.
This was Ezra's first official time on the play structure. And it was all because of Knox. He's an 18 month old sweetheart who runs and jumps around. If he hung on the bars, Ezra grabbed them. If Knox went down the slide, Ezra crawled over to it. It was adorable! The last time we were over to their house, Ezra stood with no support for the longest he'd ever done before.

 Knox was super friendly and gentle with Ezra. He gave E lots of hugs. I'm already seeing the benefit of surrounding him with sweet and positive kids. Positive peer pressure! And here's Knox checking out some older boys who were also there.

After tuckering out both our boys, we walked home. Ezra had dinner, a bath and was out like a light!
Love my sweet social butterfly!



6 comments:

Megan said...

I have seen your sewing adventures. I'm just getting adjusted to being back in the world of internet & blogs and haven't had a chance to comment yet. :) I loved both the stocking & the pillow. Fab idea to use napkins! Can't wait to see what else you churn out! Let me know if you want to try clothing, I have some patterns that I have not used, and may pass on to you :)

Tiffany said...

I love that last picture of the two of you! I love that park too:) Sounds like such a good experience to have them feed off of each other like that... I wish I knew some moms around here that hand kids at a similar ages to my girls (who stayed home, that's the real problem) so that we could do stuff like this. That's why I "have" to have Tatum in dance and MyGym; it really is the only interaction like this she sees.

Tara said...

has mama been going shopping?! i see all these ADORABLE outfits on E that i have never seen before!! :)

we still have to follow up on our rain check playdate from when sarah had her baby!! its been too long!!

Edie said...

LOVE the photos (especially the last one of my two babies)which I KNOW you are uploading to shutterfly :P

Oh, and the word verification is "nocks"! Funny, huh?

W and J said...

tiff- thanks! and i know the challenge, for sure!! i can be so hard to connect, and it sounds like you're having much more difficulty even at dance. :(

tara- those are cousin clothes!! :) now that he's starting to grow, we have more 'everyday' options. his 0-3 & many 3-6 were mostly what i'd call 'comfy clothes'. and yes we do!! we're just around the corner! ;)

mom- i'm on it! :) i still have a cd for you that i'll give tomorrow!

Stef said...

Ezra suddenly looks SO big! My goodness... he's going to seem huge next time we see him :(
Loved these pix - the last one is my all time favorite!