Monday, June 28

Area Rugs

 Our downstairs space is something I've been itching to re-do. The decor is still lovable but I just want to change a few things up. One being the area rug. The current one is fun and colorful, reminding me of one of my favorite artists. We have his "Mother and Child" print in Ezra's room. My parents gave us our current rug when they moved into their remodeled home & we were thrilled. It's surviving the high traffic area but I'm not sure for how much longer. I've always really liked it, but I'm ready for something new. Here are a few I've been eyeing...
{Either the Burgundy or Sage one.}


Total side note: I'm in love with this chair!
My favorite store, Anthro, was carrying it awhile back, but I found it online for a cheaper price while looking for rugs!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love the chair! I also love the orange rug! :) Cost Plus has some great rugs, too.

Tara said...

LOVE the 2nd rug!

Stef said...

we need some rugs badly as well! our entry way is SO huge and all that hardwood needs to be covered a bit. I think it will help us cut down on the echoing sound you get when you walk through that area :) I like the ones you picked AND I love the chair.