Packages. I love getting them. Thanks to a new tutor family, I could make a few new purchases I've been waiting to get. Since Ezra is plumping up nicely, I'm currently waiting for...
Making his already-adorable tush cute in the next size up cloth diaper covers. And because I'm hoping this gorgeous weather will stay...
4 comments:
Jess! When I see you next, I'm going to pick your brain on this cloth diapering topic. I'm so curious about it and thinking about using them if we have another baby!
I also love the sunscreen. Huge favorite.
You must! I'm no expert but I feel like I've finally got the hang of it. Let's see when we add solids to the mix! ;) But his bottom looks so cute & we save money. And since I get the joy of staying home, I figured why not!
Love the sunscreen. We also use it on Jack. Little Twig is awesome, too!
Its the saving money part that always surprises me! Because every time we've looked into doing cloth, it always seems SO expensive. I bet when you look at it, long term, then its an obvious savings?
Are you going to be at the Yimbo's? Because if you are, we should talk diapers :)
Post a Comment