It's for sale. And man, how I wish we had $1.9 million to
burn invest. I see it almost everyday and I still can't get enough of the wrap around porch and beautiful garden out front. I just drool over the Victorian style! W & I have been in the back for a garage sale once and the place is beau.it.ful. The backyard is huge, peaceful & gorgeous. I mean, I could really use a refurbished barn and guest house! You better believe that I'm already stalking it so I can go to the open house and check out the inside. {Deep, longing sigh}
2 comments:
we saw this on our walk the other day. it is also my dream house. that porch, those steps, the victorian style...it is a BEAUTY. i would die to live there!
oh.my.word! This house is a-mazing! Wow... breath taking. Every time you wish it were yours, just image what the taxes on it would be :-)
That is a very beautiful home.
Jason and I have these wild dreams of building our own home, on a little piece of property... someday.
Who knows :)
Post a Comment