Friday, November 13

You Know...

when you're going to be a mommy soon when you pass up some deliciously cute yet comfy black high heels with a golden buckle for these practicial mommy shoes from an REI sale...which were both the same price & found on the same day. Oy! The mixture of joy & sadness! ;)

8 comments:

kirsten said...

Keens are wonderful! I love that brand. So comfy. I think you made a good choice. :)

Stef said...

we are HUGE fans of REI !! I like your shoes a lot. Its funny, after having babies, it took me a long while to return to heels :)

Tara said...

haha! it's all about comfort in the end, isn't it? i remember i LIVED in my uggs and flip flops from about 34 weeks on...

Edie said...

Oh....so funny......this is just the beginning.....will you be wearing "Mommy Jeans" soon?

Michelle Weiss said...

Hmm you could tell your nonmommy cousin about the adorable black heels. :) Your shoes do look super comfy.

Lindsay said...

I'm oh so proud of your for getting them :)

W and J said...

Oh, Mom...NEVER!! Please slap some sense in me if I ever go in THAT direction! :D Michelle...you're suppose to tell me to go buy them! ;)

Michelle Weiss said...

Well let's go shopping when you feel ready to wear adorable heels again.