Sunday, November 15

Great News!!

Baby Swenson dropped a great deal last night...which in prego terms just means that she/he has moved closer to his/her exit. But what it really means to me: I see my ribs & upper stomach again (they still do exist!), I can actually breathe now, it feels much more relaxed & empty up top, and I still need to pee (which has changed nothing about my previous situation). All I can say is "Phew! This feels GREAT!" After some mommy talk at church from some trusted older mamas, I believe there's still some dropping left to be done (don't feel like my baby is going to fall out yet because of excess pressure down there), but this is a great sign that something is *actually* happening down there & things are getting prepared!! My only sign so far! Celebrate the small successes!

(we're still several weeks away from anything so don't get hopes up about arrival just yet!!! Oh, and even with the dropping, I still have "mostly" an innie...not gonna lie: I'm sightly bummed I don't get to experience an outie..maybe next time! ;))

4 comments:

Tara said...

man im jealous, i never got that relief. brady never dropped!

W and J said...

And I'm jealous about your outie! Ha! :)

Tara said...

lol, dont be. it was NOT attractive. and my belly button is still not the same. one of those things that goes back *about* 90% , but it will never be the same, ya know?

post a new belly pic of the dropped belly!! i bet it would be fun for you to compare to your last belly pic!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

S/he is getting ready!! So exciting!