Monday, November 16

WICKED

I've been wanting to see this musical for almost a year now and it just didn't come together until now. And what a privilege it was!! W, my parents, Linds & I all headed into the city yesterday for a fun day! It was our last official fun play-date scheduled before Baby Swenson comes...from here on out, it's just playing it week by week. (And being responsible about final preparations!) We stopped at Hotel Whitcomb for some drinks beforehand (mine's just a Shirley Temple) and dinner afterward!
The place was packed and the performance was a.m.azing! The set, songs, & costumes were all so wonderful! I've grown up going to plays & performances so I always love the theatre! W &I's last performance was Phantom almost a year ago when we celebrated our 1st anniversary. I definitely miss it! And probably will until our babies are old enough to appreciate it! Definitely a great memory and last delight!!

5 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Isn't Wicked incredible!?!? I saw it a few weeks ago with my mom. You're right - a. maz. ing!

Lindsay said...

I had such a great time with you all and the musical was AMAZING!!

Tara said...

you're growing more everyday!

fuuun!! im dyin' to see legally blonde! im hopin for some tkts from matt for xmas. :)

W and J said...

What!?! Legally blonde is touring? Love love love that chic flick and I bet the play would be awesome!!

Tara said...

yup, they are!! a few of my friends have seen it and said its FAB!