
Thanksgiving this year was
very chill & low-key...for obvious reasons! My parents, grandma, W & I all enjoyed a delicious meal, games, dessert & watched some football. I
actually made something this year which I'm quite proud of. :) I tried baking for the "official" first time (meaning no help from others) with an apple crisp from some apples we got from an Apple Hill trip. It actually turned out pretty good, all things considered!! And I totally cremated everyone during the games when I won 3 out of the 4 rounds (and no, Dad, it wasn't pregnant lady luck)!
We took home lots of leftovers which went directly into our freezer so we'll enjoy some great thanksgiving food post-labor! :) W & I magically crawled into bed around 9:30 (early for us, as of late) and fell asleep taking turns sharing about what we were thankful for. One being our new cute flannel sheets!! A fabulous, simple day with great food & family!!
Dad with the 19lb turkey (for 5 adults!)

Mom won with the wish-bone...she says, "Girl!"

W making the gravy!!

Somehow I only got a place-setting picture with half the food!
2 comments:
baby S is definitely doing some growing!! hope you are still feeling ok! looks like a fabulous day!
Looks like you had a very nice Thanksgiving!! Looking forward to hearing about your next BIG event :)
Post a Comment