Saturday, October 3

Barn Wedding

We got the privilege of video-taping a beautiful wedding today...in a BARN!! It was soooo cool. There was even a horse in one of the stables & a huge stack of hay outside! I was so stoked I got to wear my awesome cowgirl boots that W bought me last summer in Texas!! W got asked to video-tape when another videographer fell through at the last minute. It was so fun to help the Moogs out and get to celebrate such a beautiful union! We had a fabulous time!

The reeeaaaally hot videographer!

At the reception

6 comments:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

love your boots!

Megan said...

ok so when did you take that adorable picture up top?? I love it! and whose wedding was it?

W and J said...

I stole it from D.Bowen :) They were sitting in the back because they had Baby L. And it was JMoog's sister's wedding!

Megan said...

Hmmmm I don't think I know his sis! (I was gonna say Nat but I realized that's his wife haha the cute prego one!) And I meant the pic on top of your blog! haha the one with your belly and the love sign. ps I also like how you put names in code!
(are d's pics on his facebook)

W and J said...

Ooooh, ha! Megan took some maternity pictures for us!! :) I can't wait to see them all!!

Tara said...

i need some good boots!