♥ What are your middle names?
Erin and David
♥How long have you been together?
On Sept 10th, it was 3 years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We knew each other exactly ONE week. :)
♥ Who asked who out?
W asked me out at his nephew's 10th birthday party.
I asked him "Why?" in the attempt to buy some thinking time
while he thought it was the BEST question ever to ask!
His answer to the question was very good!
♥ Who made the first move?
Definitely him. He pretty much pursued me at each
moment of our meeting & dating which I'm so grateful for.
I never worried about his intentions or commitment about us.
♥ How old are each of you?
me-26
him-28
♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope.
♥ Are you from the same home town?
me-here
W-Anaheim
♥ Who is the smartest?
That's a really tough question. W is extremely smart both
in the world and now come to find out at school too. He can do so well in his
classes without much effort (which drives me crazy!) So, I think either him or both of us!
♥ Who majored in what?
Me- Mass Communications & Multiple Subject Credential.
W- Culinary Arts & Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
W when I'm not pregnant
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Thai or Sushi
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We went to Mexico for our honeymoon,
but I think Chicago, IL is further mileage wise??
♥ Who has the worst temper?
Hmmm...neither?
♥ How many children do you want?
A quiver full ;)
♥ Who does the cooking?
At first, W...but now we're about equally
helping out with preparing meals
♥ Who is more social?
Both
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
I'm definitely much more tidy than W.
But neither of us are really into spotless cleaning.
♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Both, I guess. But we are both willing to
admit when we're wrong and ask for forgiveness too.
Or to try and compromise.
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
W does on work days when it can be as early as 3am!
Yikes!
♥ Where was your first date?
Ice Skating and dinner at Mimi's Cafe.
I loved his wrangler tight jeans because I could look at his hot butt!
Plus I hadn't gone ice skating in a looong time
so of course he had to hold me to make sure I didn't fall! :)
♥ Who has the bigger family?
Definitely W- 7 kids total. And that's not
counting spouses & nieces/nephews.
♥ Do you get flowers often?
Not really. It happens every once in
awhile when I least expect it!
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
For thanksgiving, we just stay here with my folks since he doesn't get much time off.
At Christmas, we do both!
♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither! With God's grace, we attempt to live in a way
that's wholly dedicated to the other in sacrificial love
and therefore avoid situations that create this reaction!
But if he gets a job where he travels & I can't go, then I'll be jealous! ;)
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Oh my! Not long at all. W says he *knew* after the first day of meeting me.
It took me about a week. :) We started talking marriage about a month or so in.
No messing around here!
♥ Who eats more?
W-unless I am pregnant. Then we're even.
♥ What do you do for a living?
W- Student & Chauffeur
Me- Baby-Maker & House Keeper
♥ Who does the laundry?
All me.
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Both. Probably W more though.
♥ Who drives when you are together?
Him.
♥ What is "your" song?
It would be the song W wrote for our one year anniversary, or
"Only Fools Rush In" by Elvis which we danced to at our wedding
I tag...Stef, Megan, Jill, Amy and Edie!
4 comments:
i had no idea you were a mass comm major! thats what i am now (UOP doesnt offer journalism, so mass comm was the next best thing). fun fun!
I did mine... just for you ;)
Tara-- yeah I wanted to be a news reporter until I interned for KRON during a summer in college and found that I wouldn't want to commit my life in that way. Great experiences, but definitely helped me make decisions before deciding on a career!
Stef--so fun reading your answers! I made my mom do it too & really enjoyed reading them! :)
no way! me too! i had no idea we had that commonality!
Post a Comment