Tuesday, September 29

Precious

I caught W hanging out with the little boys during snack time at our 1st Nursery duty on Sunday morning!! Definitely some good practice & just plain fun! I got to meet some other moms in the church and had some encouraging conversations. We even met a visitor (pregnant with #2) who has the same due date as us.

3 comments:

Stef said...

Such a cute picture! I loved seeing Jase with kids before we had our own. Very precious.

Remind me... where are you going to church?

Tara said...

wow! they wont let guys work in the nursery at our church! glad you guys enjoyed it, thats great!! come over here anytime you want some additional practice! ;)

W and J said...

Stef- We're at VBC
Tara- They let guys in, but they can't change diapers. And you know I'm so coming over for additional practice!! :) Let us know when your next date night is!!!