haha nice! I have a sweet recipe for crockpot pumpkin spice lattes. Very similar. But it's cool because you can make a big batch of them! Email me if you want it!
you will have to let me know how it is! i usually always go to starbucks and today tried a different cafe's PSL and it was crap. i felt like i completely wasted 4 dollars. tasted like butt. let me know how this one tastes in comparison to sbux! ;)
6 comments:
um... can I get one of those? I'll have one of those, on a rainy afternoon, sitting by the fire :)
did u get that from my facebook status? hahaha
I did, Megan!! Great minds think alike! :) I'm so excited to make (have W make) these at home... It's my all-time favorite Starbucks drink!
haha nice! I have a sweet recipe for crockpot pumpkin spice lattes. Very similar. But it's cool because you can make a big batch of them! Email me if you want it!
you will have to let me know how it is! i usually always go to starbucks and today tried a different cafe's PSL and it was crap. i felt like i completely wasted 4 dollars. tasted like butt. let me know how this one tastes in comparison to sbux! ;)
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/10/crockpot-pumpkin-spice-latter-recipe.html
That's the link for the one in the crockpot... great for a crowd!
Post a Comment