Friday, August 21

SALE

My other favorite word besides "FREE"! My great friend & fellow walking buddy, Tara, & I met up with another friend (& eventually my parents too) downtown for a Stork's Nest store-wide sale. It's basically the only time I could actually purchase something from there...when it's 40-60% off. The clothes, shoes, etc are so daring & very trendy! Tara & I signed up for their e-mailing list since they have the big sale twice a year! I got a few items for baby gifts. I love how my receipt says I saved $71 after spending $25! Definitely coming back once I know what our little one is!! ;)

4 comments:

Stef said...

omg! Not sure I've ever saved that much on anything besides groceries! What a steal. And, I'm always thrilled to get good quality maternity things, since I know we'll be using them multiple times. I've had so many women tell me for their 1st child they bought a bunch of cheap clothes and then ended up having to buy all new ones for their 2nd pregnancy and realized it was costing just as much to dress "cheap" as it would to go to the higher end, maternity stores.

The store name you were at is adorable too!

W and J said...

Oh, Stef!! It's right on the same street as the Farmer's Market & the sale goes through tomorrow! ;) We could always just take a peak & see what's there still!!

Jon and Amy said...

Ooh! Ooh! Is this the place we went into that one night? What you pick up??? No pictures of your fun finds? I'm disappointedly waiting for an update. ;)

Tara said...

SO FUN!!!!

what did you end up getting? the owl onesie? the western outfit? the booties? i saw you liked a bunch of things but am not sure what you actually ended up getting.