Sunday, August 23

Inspiration

I stumbled upon a great inspiration for nursery & toddler rooms! We definitely have a long way to go before our nursery is ready so the Project Nursery blog could be a great place to gather ideas! It looks like it features a real room each Monday & then post about various products that are super cute! They also have a DIY section!! :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this site!!! im such a dork, i totally submitted brady's nursery. lol. i love this kinda stuff!!

Stef said...

that is awesome!! Did you see the bunkbed ideas? I couldn't get over the one where there's 4 beds IN the wall!! Very cool - thanks for sharing.

W and J said...

Haha! That's awesome, Tara!! :) And Stef, I totally loved the bunkbed ideas. We're all about 'em especially when we start having more than one of a gender!! Who says kids can't share rooms!?!

Jon and Amy said...

Hi Jess, I love Project Nursery too! :) If you like that one, you should also check out http://www.ohdeedoh.com/
It's got some really awesome, beautiful ideas. I actually probably like it for inspiration even more than project nursery. :)