
Saturday night we watched "Fireproof". And although either the acting or the script was pretty cheesy, we both really liked it and cried during it! I was balling by the end. I really liked how it showed a couple in the midst of marriage unlike almost ALL romantic films when they lead up to marriage & end the movie then. The couple's passive aggression conversations broke my heart. But, this couple does regain the romance after years of struggle, sin and suffering has worn them down-- only through true love...a love that loves unconditionally & with sacrifice. Just like Christ did on the cross. The message was great!! And the film respected the covenant of marriage throughout. I recommend this film, but beware of the cheese!
3 comments:
Yeah I love this movie too! We recommend it to all of our friends. It shows what marriage can really be like... and what it takes to get through it! Did you know they actually have a copy of the book from the movie? I guess there are bible studies with it!
we love it too. our church did a study on it when it was out in the theatre. we really enjoyed it.
this movie is awesome. Jason and I have seen it 3 times and each time we feel more blessed by it. So glad you guys watched it and liked it too!!
Post a Comment