Wednesday, March 11

Babies Everywhere!!!

Yes, we sure feel like it. W & I were talking today to two different friend couples that just found out they are pregnant. Really, there are SO many families we know with newborns or growing bellies! We babysat last night for a family with a newly added third. Little Knox, at only 1 month old, was so adorable!! We kept fighting over who would hold him as we watched American Idol. He was so precious as he slept!! W got to feed him which was so cute!

Ok, we'll admit we have a bit of baby fever...we'll see how much longer we can hold out while W is in school. Hooray for such wonderful blessings! :) Here's to our lovely people we know with babies--Sarah, Tara, Kirsten, Layla, Becca, Noah, Carolyn, Jill, Jill, Stefanie, Shannon, Lindsey, Tara, Melissa, Caris, Julie, Rachel, John, Ruthanne, Amy...

5 comments:

Tara said...

daaaaaang!! that is ALOT of friends having babies!!

hurry up you two, brady needs some friends. ;)

W and J said...

I know!! It's TOO crazy!! It wasn't even this bad when friends were getting married. I'm thinking about some sneaky measures to try and get W on board. :) He just so practical, you know, providing for us, me being able to stay at home, school, etc. But we're definitely super excited for those who are at that stage ;)!!!!

Stef said...

Babies are little bits of wonderful and once you have one, you wonder how you ever lived without them!! So, I'm anxiously waiting to hear that YOU guys are pregnant. I will confess, when I see you blogged, I do check the title right away to see if its baby'ish and so tonight I was like - "Yes! this is the one!" Okay, I'm a bit of a freak.
I think its awesome that you guys love kids so much and that you're excited about starting a family, when the time is right.
cute picture, btw... is it an actual picture of babies you know?

Also, I have 26 pregnant friends right now. Its nutso.

Megan said...

Wow 26! That's ridiculous! We know a lot of preggers girls too. But I don't know if it's that much. And we just made it to the one year mark, so I'm okay with getting pregnant now (but we're not trying... we're still "not trying" if you get my drift) haha

W and J said...

The picture was from a google search of "babies everywhere" Ha! Don't you love it?! Super cute. And whoa, 26 sure beats us in number!! That's so awesome!