Sunday, February 22

Napa

I've been SO behind in blogging so that's why I have posted 3 today! Will & I went on a fabulously wonderful Napa trip about 3 weeks ago. We got a great deal on this B&B (off season, and deals for economic decline). We tasted wine, walked everywhere in downtown Napa, shopped at the outlets, and ate yummy food. It was so great to get away and before the rain came.Our Sun Room equipped with our private balcony & claw-foot bathtub! We loved being surrounded by windows.Walking along the Napa River in downtown NapaBeautifully green vineyards while wine tasting!Fun time with proscuitto machine at Louis Martini undergound cellar wine tour! We are so thankful for the Rosenblatts who hooked us up with some great tastings. We can't wait to go back to Napa, St. Helena, and Calistoga. Definitely a fabulous weekend!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

so glad you guys had such a fun time!! we havent been in about a year, and seeing your pics and hearing about your time definitely makes me want to go back asap!

Edie said...

That so makes us want to take off for our one day off...but it would be better spent napping.

Stef said...

Looks like such a fun trip and I love the place you stayed!!

william said...

It was really wonderful. We even found a winery that does free tastings and met up with a couple we know by acquaintance who have their own winery. Really fun times. 8o)

Honey? I'm a little surprised you didn't talk about Zac & Erica & crew we met up with at church and for dinner. Good times!