Sunday, February 22

Adding some fire!

I think Saturdays afternoons have officially become our hang out indoors time. With this fabulously rainy and overcast weather, it seems like a perfect way to spend time together. William built a fire and we played Scrabble right in front of it with some tea! We did, of course, put our own little twist to the game, which has typically been used with poker. ;) Can you tell I won?? Enough said, I presume.

6 comments:

Tara said...

aw look at the bebe on your lap! :)

Edie said...

TMI....oversharing....Oh, is that SIL in Raiders shorts? Are you holding out on your dad?

Stef said...

love it! Yeah... did I notice Raider shorts on Will? Just when I thought we could really be good friends....

william said...

Hey! They were FREE! 'Nuff said? 8o)

W and J said...

That's our favorite price in this household so sometimes we make exceptions to the rules! :)

Megan said...

bahahhaha

i love it!