Sunday, November 30

Thanksgiving '08


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Week! William and I went over to my parents on Weds afternoon to do a full-on cooking/baking session. It was so fun to have 4 people in the kitchen working together. I set the table with some decorations that we brought from my classroom and brought out the fine china. Thanksgiving was great too. William was in charge of the games and somehow we still had a "kid table" after all these years. :)

On Friday, we had a splendid day in the city with the rest of the bay area population. I can't wait to go back for our year anniversary-- we actually stopped into our hotel since it was so close to Union Square!! I love the city..and the shopping! Our men went with us so Mom and I were extremely tame. I only bought some tea! But a great place to people watch. This weekend was good. We went to our monthly game night at our friend's house and had a blast, went to church, and tried to walk off as much turkey gravy as possible!

2 comments:

Tara said...

great picture!!!

Stef said...

my stupid feed reader (again) didn't let me know about this post. I'm so angry, I might sue. :)

Your Thanksgiving weekend sounded lovely! Especially your time in the City. I remember how crowded it can be there during holidays, but for me at least, the crowd is half the fun!