Today was finally a "slow-down" day where I finally felt like I was on vacation and a great day for lots of dates! First, I actually went running in the morning with Jojo then met up with my mom to have tea at English Rose, a lovely little place-- perfect for girlie outings. We walked around main street and the farmer's market afterward. Retro Martini was having a great sale and I got a really cute sailor dress more than half off. Then I watched my newly arrived Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants from Amazon as William caught up on some zzzzs (he started work at 2am). Such a joy to relax! In the evening, William had planned out a wonderful dinner in Berkeley (bordering Oakland) at Wood Tavern. It was such good food and wine. We drove to the Chabot Space and Science Center for their free viewing through telescopes. But the best part was the view! Wow! On Skyline Dr, we could see all these lights and the city far off in the distance with fog slowly rolling in. It was a sight to see. And for some reason, at all of these memorable events, I took no pictures!! So sad! But what a wonderful day it was!
(picture from Wood Tavern)
No comments:
Post a Comment